Welcome to Burcham Eyecare Center Your Ophthalmologist in Aurora, Colorado
If you live in Aurora, CO, or the greater Denver Metro area and are looking for a top-rated optometrist, the experienced doctors at Burcham Eyecare Center are here to serve your vision needs. Dr. Burcham and Dr. Takara head up our ophthalmology and optometry services, and are backed by a team of professionals who want to help you and your family see clearly for life.
We strive to be here for our patients when we are needed most, so we accept walk-in emergencies and try to accommodate same day requests as much as possible. For your convenience, we accept most major insurance and vision plans and also offer financing options. You will always be a top priority at Burcham Eye Care in Aurora, and have access to all of our comprehensive services.
We Do Far More Than Eye Exams; Explore Our Optometrist Services
Expect nothing less than the highest quality optometry and ophthalmology services in our modern and comfortable environment. Beyond our well-stocked eyewear selections, we have a state-of-the-art vision diagnostic and treatment center that gives us the opportunity to offer the following services.
- Vision Exams—Comprehensive eye exams are a staple of ocular health, and our modern equipment can diagnose a wide range of vision problems. We'll even help you find the right glasses or contacts to suit your lifestyle.
- LASIK Eye Surgery Services—We offer LASIK eye surgery to our patients as an alternative to traditional eyewear.
- Clear Lens Extractions—We offer this treatment for patients with presbyopia (farsightedness).
- Pterygium Treatments and Excisions—When eye drops aren’t effective, we offer surgical excision procedures.
- Blepharitis Treatment—To reduce swelling, we offer antibiotics, ointments, and eye drops.
- Dry Eye Treatment—Once a source is identified, our team will offer possible solutions.
- Degenerative Eye Disease Diagnosis and Treatment—Conditions like macular degeneration and glaucoma can often be detected early and slowed down. We can help manage most cases.
Through a comprehensive vision exam, your eye doctor will determine what course of treatment is right for your specific diagnosis.
Meet Our Team
We are pleased to introduce our highly experienced eye care team of Dr. James Russell Burcham M. D. and Dr. JoAnne Takara O D. Dr. Burcham is a specialist of medical and surgical eye treatments and a member of the top ophthalmological organizations in the state and the nation. Dr. Takara is well-regarded for her achievements in contact lens research and as a resident at the Tucson VA Medical Center.
Contact Burcham Eyecare Center in Aurora, CO
If you are in need of exceptional eye care in Aurora or Greater Denver Metro, schedule your next vision exam or consultation with Burcham Eyecare Center online or by calling 3033404600 today.